Slider

OOTD: Am I wrong

Saturday 6 September 2014









Top Primark | Jeans Topshop | Shoes Zara | Bag Zara | Leather Jacket Turkey | Rings and Necklace Turkey | Watch Burberry | Sunglasses Celine

This stunning leather jacket was a present from my parents over the summer. They know how much I love different things, stuff you can't find on the high street so when they saw this jacket they knew I would love it. It's extremely different to anything I've ever seen before and bought from a leather whole sale in Turkey, there are none other in the world. this is the only one made and that is a huge plus in my books.

The beautiful blue tone looks amazing with these pink/nude jeans from Topshop. I've tried to keep it minimal as I'm an all round minimalist when it comes to fashion, the term "less is more" is definitely my motto.

I know my blog posts have been diabolical in the sense that I have taken a break from it all, and spent the summer trying to find myself and my unique style. Things haven't changed much, yet I feel more confident with my writing, my ideas and my style.

As a journalist graduate I have found it difficult to find a job in the field that I want to work in, and it is just unreasonable to intern any longer. For the time being I've decided to work in another aspect that has quite frankly changed the way I think. So if you've just graduated, don't be afraid to try something new and different, it's always good to push yourself to experience new things.

Lots of Love

Teral

xXx


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

TERAL ATILAN

TERAL ATILAN